A 26.2 mile marathon and two or three-person relay, plus a 13.1 mile half marathon in Goshen, Orange County NY taking place on the Sunday after Columbus Day in October at 8 am. Proceeds to benefit the Hudson Valley Food Bank, the Orange County Citizens Foundation Initiative for the Heritage Trail, the Eva Fini Fund (research for Rett Syndrome), and Girls on the Run.
- Full 26.2 mile marathon run on a figure 8 course with rolling country farm roads dotted with horse & cow farms, village streets and trails of beautiful Orange County, NY at peak fall foliage season
- Three-person Relay also available (11.5, 9.8 and 4.9 miles respectively)
- Two-person relay option available (1 person may run 2 legs of the relay)
- Half marathon added in 2016
- Run the first leg of the relay and add 1.6 miles to also complete the half marathon (YOU WILL BE IN 2 RACES!)
- Water & Gatorade every 1 to 2 miles, gels & junk food stop(s)
- Well marked, well supported course
- Live music on the course
- Free photographs!
- Professional Chip Timing
- USATF Certified marathon course
- Post race food tent
- Finish line and Finish Line Festival at the Historic Goshen Track including kids races, vendors, sponsor tents, and more!
- Finisher medal for all half, full & relay finishers
- Awards for overall winners, relay teams & 10 year age groups
- Male / Female cut shirts available
- Look for the cows keeping you company on the course!
Half Marathon, Marathon, Road, Running Event