PICK UP THE PACE TRAINING PROGRAM
Designed for runners who want to run a faster 5K, Relay, or 10K.
• Focused on preparing for SARR Carrabba’s Relay, Freedom 4-Miler, and Women’s 5K Run.
• 13-week training schedule with a variety of workouts.
• Tips on surviving the relay chaos and improving speed and pace.
• Weekly group runs every Saturday morning and Tuesday evening.
• RRCA Certified Coaches and experienced pace leaders and mentors.
• Tuesday evening group runs will feature brief talks by RRCA Certified Coaches or other experts on various topics related to training.
• Optional FREE group runs available and workout schedules provided.
• $30 for SARR members/$55 for non-members (includes a SARR membership).
• 4-week prep program Begins March 18, 2017, 7AM at Lady Bird Johnson Park.
• Online registration closes on Wednesday, April 12th at 11:59pm.
• Questions or more info, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com