Back by popular demand is our 3rd annual Lucky Kidney Run, sponsored by Fresenius Medical Care, 6K & 2K Walk on Saturday, March 8th, 2014.
The Lucky Kidney Run will begin at 9:00 a.m. at Krutch Park Extension, across from the Regal Downtown movie theater on Gay Street. The course is an out-and-back through downtown Knoxville to the Historic 4th & Gill neighborhood. The 2K Walk course is a similar out-and-back down Gay Street.
Online registration is now available. Register yourself and your team today! Registration fee includes 6K or 2K race entry, a custom-designed, high-quality race tee shirt, Lucky Kidney Run water bottle, entry in a valuable prize drawing on race day, and a race packet full of valuable coupons for free and highly discounted items from our race sponsors.
Registration is FREE for Children 10 & Under! No need to worry about finding a sitter; bring the entire family to enjoy a beautiful morning together while helping your community.
3 Registration Categories Available:
- Team: Create your own team or join an existing one! Recruit your friends for the "Largest Team" award on race day. Get clever with your team name and make team shirts to wear on race day.
- Individual: Running on your own or just up for a stroll down Gay Street? Register as an individual!
- "Snooze Button:" Exactly what it sounds like. Trouble waking up early for a run on Saturday morning, but torn because you want to help a friend, relative, co-worker or the cause? No problem! Hit that snooze button all you want, but still get the "perks" of participating in the run. You receive a shirt and race packet with all the goodies, but you don't even have to show up on race day! If you're saying, "Ah...nice," to yourself right now, then this is the category for you.
Volunteers and sponsors still needed. Contact Katie Martin at Katie@ETKidney.org or 865-209-8885 to volunteer or for sponsorship opportunities. We need you to make our event a success! Thank you!
ADDITIONAL RACE SPONSORS INCLUDE:
- Fresenius Medical Care, Title Sponsor
- B97.5 Radio, Platinum Sponsor
- Dialysis Clinic, Incorporated, Platinum Sponsor
- Pinnacle Financial Partners, Silver Sponsor
- University of Tennessee Center for Transplant Services, Silver Sponsor
- Tennessee Donor Services, Silver Sponsor
- Fresenius Medical Care
- B97.5 Radio
- Dialysis Clinic, Incorporated
- Pinnacle Financial Partners
- University of Tennessee Center for Transplant Services
- Tennessee Donor Services